I am excited to be running for re-election to the Bothell City Council. It has been my privilege and honor to have served my community as a Bothell City Council member 2018-2021. I know the challenges and support needed to maintain a vibrant community that serves all of the people in the City of Bothell, from our youngest members, teenagers, and families.
My accomplishments over the past four years as a Bothell City Councilmember include:
- Co-Founder of Bothell Farmers Market
- Placed students on Bothell Parks & recreation Board and the Arts Commission
- Worked to support Yakima Fruit Market
- Worked to support small businesses and restaurants during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Worked to hire our economic development manager to support our businesses in the City of Bothell
- Co-Chaired with my husband, Jim, the Levy M & O Campaign to restore the Northshore Senior Center
- Served on the Northshore Senior Center Board (NPRSA)
I am currently attending the Bothell Kenmore Cultural Development Committee. I share their goal of supporting diverse groups of people within our business community. We are in challenging times, and the challenges ahead are to assure our families and community members will have a place to live, work and play together with respect for all.